Sunday, August 1, 2010

CLP DT Card for August sketch challenge

This is my 2nd post today. Happy August by lovely friends! OMgoodness can you believe it, where the heck did July go? Wow 4 more months until Christmas. I guess I better start thinking about creating Christmas cards. But until then here is my CLP card for August. Chelsea has created a beautiful sketch to work with this month. Thank you Chel. Make sure to check out the CLP challenge Blog for more inspiring work from the rest of the DT. And here is my take on it. I hope you like it and that it inspires you to join along in the fun with this month sketch challenge. Today's card features the image "Fairy Lexi" from the Gurlee Girl new Blossom Collection which can be found HERE in Chelsea's Craft Store. I colored her in using my Copic Markers and enhanced with Stickles.
Papers are by DCWV
Sentiment by K&Co
Flowers are by Prima and Wild Orchids

I am entering my card into the following challenges
Paper Play #30 Anything Goes (not a winner)
Creatalicious challenge #12 3-D (not a winner)
Wild Orchids challenge #2 Lovely Lace (not a winner)

Thank you for visiting me and have a Sparkling Day! Hugs Bonnie :o)

16 comments:

chris said...

Bonnie another card that just blows me away.
hugs chris xx

Chelsea said...

I can't believe it's August already either Bonnie!
You made her look so sweet and pretty! The crochet wings are amazing.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Luv,
Chelsea

Elise said...

Oh Bons!!! This is STUNNING! I love how you've surrounded Lexi with such beauty all around!!! This is like an embellishment garden full of goodies! hehe! I love the colors and ohhhhhhh those wings behind her makes her look like a butterfly! I love love LOVE it!!! GORGEOUS as always!!!

Big Hugs to You!!!
Elise

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Amazingly beautiful! *hugs* :)

Patricia said...

Bonnie another very beautiful card I love everything about this. It's so color full. I love it.
~Patricia

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS!!! Such beautiful colours and flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Pops x said...

Hi honey, i love this super cute image and the wings look fab what a great idea, love all the details too, perfect hugs Pops x

Alicia said...

As always Bonnie this is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
Alicia xx

kaylou said...

Hi
gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Carol said...

Oh Sassy this is just amazingly gorgeous girl. What a beautiful card this so exquisitely crafted. What delicious eye candy. Your working is so inspiring and stunning.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Rebekah said...

Such gorgeous colours Bonnie, and a fab image so stunning as always hugs Rebekah xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card with amazing detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow so very, very beautiful that image is adorable and I love the butterfly wings, flowers and colours this is wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marjo said...

Gorgeously delicious card, this is AWESOME! I love the colors and she looks soo sweet.

Hugs, Marjo

vivie said...

oh this card is so fabulous!!! i love this stamps too!!!

Sussie said...

I am stunned! I´ve never seen so beautiful cards before. I really mean it. These are something special :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...