Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lili of The Valley sketch challenge

*****UPDATE*****

Hello All and Happy Hump Day! Gosh were already half way through the week. What the heck? It's been very rainy here but I love it. Some people think I'm crazy but I think it's romantic!

I got my new Lili of The Valley stamps in and couldn't wait to begin creating with them. I finally made a holiday/Christmas card. Geez I totally missed the boat with Christmas in July. But better late than really late. LOL Isn't she adorable. OMGosh I just fell in love with her.

I coloured her in using my beloved Copics. For the fur on her hood I used Frosted Lace Stickles and sprinkled some Martha Stewart Crystal Course glitter. Papers are by Daisy D's left over from last year. Flowers by Wild Orchids and I used Cinnamon Stickles to enhance. I used Flower Soft on the edges of card and enhanced with Diamond Stickles. And last BUT not least my new Spellbinders Frameabilities the little snowflakes also comes with this die set. I embellished with some Swarovski Crystals.

I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Lili of the Valley challenge #61 (not a winner)
Wild Orchids challenge #4 Make it Sparkle (not a winner)
The Crazy Challenge Christmas Card Yeah!!! (((WINNER)))
Cup Cake Craft #105challenge blue and green (not a winner)
Crafty Angels challenge #42 Something old (my paper) Something new (image/Spellbinder)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulously Sparkling Day Hugs Bonnie

18 comments:

Elise said...

Oh Bons! This is amazing! I love everything about this! And yes, this image is so sweet! Oh my ... such a gorgeous Christmas card! The colors and details are truly BEAUTIFUL!

ps ... I love rainy weather too! It's soooo relaxing and peaceful! ;)

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Dena said...

Omg, omg!!! I LOVE how you used the flowersoft around the edges. You always have the most wonderful ideas!!! We HAVE to swap cards at Christmas, I would soooo love to have a Bonnie original!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this, we hope to see you again next week!
Hugs, Dena

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. This image is so beautiful colored.
The details are wonderful.
Thank you for joining us this week in The Crazy Challenge!

Anne said...

Wow, this is beautiful!
Love all the decorations! :)

Theresa said...

The color, and detail in this card is incredible..very inspiring

HappyCrafter said...

wow, this is fabulous! Love all your embellies, and your colouring is so professional!

Craftyanny said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge this week
Anne x

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous, love the vintage feel to this. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Alicia said...

This is very pretty...sums up Christmas perfectly. Love all the glitter.
Alicia xx

Shelly said...

Hi! Wow, what a gorgeous Christmas card, I love all the details ansd sparkle! Great take on our Blue & Green combo challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bonnie I have come to see your magic at work again lol, seriously you have such a wonderful talent I cannot help but come and see what you have created, you never disappoint, this is yet another breathtaking creation, the embellishments and image are absolutely amazing, one day I hope to be able to make something as beautiful as this, personally I think it is a gift that you were born with, but maybe one day.....lol
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chelsea said...

O-o-O this is fabulous! So wonderful to have the image stands out in read. Love that Bonnie. And the cute little snow flakes are just perfect! Another masterpiece my sweet friend.
luv,
Chelsea

bonnie said...

your cards are gorgeous i haven't seen any cards with such details as yours, and i am going to love being a follower of yours.ty for sharing with e1. bonnieg313@sbcglobal.net

Faye said...

Oooh, I'm loving how you've used our blue and green colour combo, this card is so sweet, the image is scrummy too. Thanks so much for playing at cupcake this week. xx

Queen B said...

Wow. That is beautiful! Love the crystals. Great job!

Patricia said...

This is so pretty I love all the layers and the flower soft looks so pretty on there. Once I get past my halloween fix of cards I can't wait to start on some pretty christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I get new ideas all the time from seeing your cards.
~Patricia

Priyanka said...

your card my God always taking my heart away, and the material u using always soooooooooooooo gorgeous, it seems one day I will stolen all ur material.:) thank u for ur comment on my card and make me precious as u join as my follower.

karlinchen50 said...

Hi, the card is wonderful.
Perfect design and gorgeous colors.
Hugs Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...