Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sugar Nellie Christmas Angel Wishes

Hello to all my dear friends. I hope you all had a fabulous week. Mine was a bit soggy but we really needed the rain.

 I'm off for the weekend for our annual getaway to New Hampshire. Jenn and I are going to a Women's Herbal Conference. It's so much fun, such a lovely place spending time with other women who love the outdoor life. We stay in cabins, attend classes on herbs and plants and ways to use them in food and their medicinal uses. There will be hikes and music, singing and dancing. Pretty much a celebration of life and re-discovering what Mother Earth has to offer us. It's taking time to stop and smell the roses.
Now on to today's card. Oh gosh I've had this image for such a long time and have never used it. It's my Sugar Nellie called Angel Wishes, isn't she so beautiful? I colored her in with Copic Markers. DP from K&Co called Yuletide. I used a lovely doily die but can't remember who makes it could possibly be Marianne??? Flowers are by Wild Orchids. I used Magnolia's Doohicky heart swirl. Finally enhanced with Flower Soft and Stickles. Notice the cute little Cardinal birdie perched on top of the flowers?

Thank you so much for stopping in today.
I hope your weekend will Sparkle
Hugs Bonnie

I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Wild Orchids sketch by the lovely Dena
The Crafty Pad cute n girly
Addicted to Stamps anything goes

18 comments:

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

A lovely card with a cute image♥. Love your colouring and decorations♥.

Hugs Marita♫♫

Marion said...

A fabulous card and a gorgeous image. Love the colouring and the super embellishments.
hugs
Marion

Mona E said...

Hi Sweetie!

Wow! This looks incredibly gorgeous! So much colour and fab design! You have coloured the image so beautifully. Have a great weekend! Hugs...Mona

Anne said...

Oh hon, this is so cute! Adorable image, and I loove the colors and tekstures you create. I think I`m gonna have to lift one of your pieces some day. ;)

Dawn said...

Awww this is sooo cute I love the colours you've used, so rich
Thanks for playing at The crafty Pad in our Cute & Girly challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Teresa said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful as always, love your cards, thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps 'Anything Goes' Challenge.
Hugs Teresa xx

Rebekah said...

Gosh Totally lovely Bonnie a real festive treat for the eyes! I hope you have a lovely weekend and come back feeling refreshed and fulfilled! Hugs Rebekah xx

Bettina said...

hi sweetie!
so incredibly gorgeous. you are sooo good hun. I know i say it ower and over again,lol. but what can i say when words are not enough.
Beautiful.
see ya soon hun and take care.
hugs!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh yes, she is gorgeous and so is your card. Have a wonderful weekend! "Love & Hugs" Carol

Cheryl said...

Hi Bonnie, hope you have a great time at your retreat, sounds very relaxing. Your card is stunning such a gorgeous image and so many beautiful details. Hugs Cheryl

Elise said...

Oh my gosh YES this is gorgeous!!!! You've coloured this BEAUTIFULLY and these colors on here .... wow wow wooowwwww!!!! Bons, this is incredibly STUNNING! Love those dp's too!!!

ps... Have FUN at the retreat! Sounds super cool! Something relaxing and soothing .. totally something I'd love!

Much Love!
Elise

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Nadell said...

Beautiful christmascard. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs Nadell

MaxineD said...

Wow - this is stunning!! Love the beautiful rich colours and the details in the flowers and birds etc.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a totally gorgeous creation!
hugs
kim x

Anne Kristine said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful!
Lovely details!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges. The good news is there is still time to make another card to enter :)
Hugs Anne

Eulanda said...

Ooooooooooooo this is absolutely stunning!! Luv those little pieces of glitter around your image. And oh my gosh those flowers with the extra touch of snow on them? Clever!!! I love this card. AND it just so happens, I happen to know that die is a Marianne die cuz I saw it yesterday in a craft store. I grabbed the die right beside it and regret not buying more!! hee hee

Celeste said...

Absoutely stunning card... I just love those roses....
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com
If you get a moment I would love if you would come visit me ... I am having a little giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...