Friday, June 1, 2012

Paradise CLP DT card and Stempel Magie GDT card

Good Morning everyone and happy Friday. I hope you all had a wonderful week. Today I have two cards to share with you.

It's once again time for another fabulous CLP sketch challenge. For my image I chose to use one of Chelsea's very own digi image called Blossom Fairies Cammy from her Pretty Little Stamps store. Isn't Cammy just stunning? I colored her in using my Copic Markers. The gorgeous dp is by Pink Paislee called Spring Jubilee. The flower are all by Wild Orchids and the sweet little birdies nestled inside them are from a hair clip. I also embellished with a yellow flower button and heat pearl trim.

I hope you will join us for this months sketch challenge and I look forward to seeing your creations.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Bonnie



I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Wild Orchid bingo ribbon and lace, flowers and pink
Bunny Zoes anything goes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for another challenge at Stempel-Magie and this weeks theme is party!!!!! Whoo hoo fun, fun, fun...
I colored Tilda in with my Copic Markers and added some Liquid Pearls around her. The dp are by Magnolia. The larger flowers are from the dollar store the pink one are from I am Roses and the little periwinkle one are from WOC. All the laces are from my stash and the sweet little butterfly I purchased off Ebay. I used Stickles on all of the flowers.

I hope you will join us at Stempel-Magie and I look forward to seeing your creations
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Bonnie

I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Tomic summer holiday and sketch
Bunny Zoe's anything goes
7 Kids Collage Fund layers
Midweek Magnolias bling it on
Simon Says Stamp anything goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers hip to be square

16 comments:

Rebekah said...

wow wow wow Bonnie to both of these stunners! I love her wings on the first so pretty and the colour combo on the second is wonderful what pretty embellishments too. I just love them both. Hope you are having the best weekend sweetie hugs rebekah xx

Catherine said...

Such stunning creations, the colours on the first one are fabulous.....

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Both are gorgeous but love the one with the magnolia one with the cake. The colors are beautiful.
TFs. Ana

Happy Friday and weekend to you. I am hoping the rain goes away. We have had rain for 2 weeks on and off. It has been raining nonstop since last night. Great day for crafting but I am detashing instead. Still no mojo to create.

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful and creative. Wishing you a relaxing weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Solange Barreto. (Lange) said...

Belíssimo, adorável, parabéns.
Um beijo, fique com Deus.

Inkypinkydelights said...

I love both these Bonnie! Just brilliant! Judy x

Joy said...

Gorgeous cards, really love the additions you added to your beautiful cards... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Suzi said...

Two beautiful cards Bonnie, Your layering up skills are amazing and I love the colour combo of sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. To be included in the prize draw you can only combine your entry with 4 other challenges. Please do join in again.
Hugs
Suzi x

Aenneken's Kreativwerkstatt said...

Hi,
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... a very lovely card - I like your art of card-making.
Hgus
Antje

angelwhispers said...

OMG Bonnie these are just gorgeous and wow what beautiful colours and awesome detail!! Is that a new image from Chelsea I don't remember seeing this beauty must pop over!! Thanks for sharing these are just "Stunning" Love Chanelle xx

Anne said...

Such happy bright colors on the first, stunning embellishments. Love the heart pearl ribbon-thing, and her wings look amazing.

Love all the lace and gorgeous soft colors on the second vard. Adorable image and all the ribbons and lace is beautiful.

Have a great weekend, sweetie. :)
Hugs, Anne.

Anne said...

Beautiful cards, and such gorgeous shading - I thought your Tilda wasp painted with Distress Inks, it's gorgeous! And your fairy's wings are just stunning! Thank you for sharing these with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty! Loving all the details too. Thanks for joining us at WOC this challenge.

Angela said...

Very beautiful card! Lovely colors and embellishing. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week! hugs, Angela

Kübchen said...

Wow, your card is so lovely!
Hugs Marion

Elise said...

Wait a minute, how in the world did I miss these?!!!! Gosh you whip these beauties out like crazy! Both of them .. GORGEOUS! Love the bright happy colors on the GG and the sweet pastel colors on the Tilda! All tat lace, flowers, pearls ... details details details .. I just LOVE your details!!!!! You're incredible sweetie!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...