Sunday, January 15, 2012

CLP Sketch challenge featuring Sassy Studio Designs

*****Update*****




This is my SECOND POST for today.
OMG I am so late on my posts today, my deepest apologies. Seems my computer is again not working properly. Sean and I are seriously looking into perhaps an upgrade. Shhh I don't want to jinks myself before we do anything because it seems AT THE MOMENT my computer is cooperating.

Ok so we have a sketch challenge this month at CLP challenge. And our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs. My card features Steampunk Victoria isn't she amazing? I had the best best time working with her and watching her come to life. I colored her in using my Copic markers. The paper is DCWV, black Bazzill and Kraft. I have a lot of fun little things going on here that I'd like to share with you. First the lovely flowers are by Wild Orchids which I inked the edges using Tumbled Glass Distress ink. Then I painted on Crackle accents to give it that glass or metal look. The flourishes are cut with a Magnolia die and the round die cuts are by Spellbinder. I inked the Kraft paper with Vintage photo then again painted on the Crackle accent. The bevelled glass piece is by Tim Holtz and I did the same crackle glass method with that as well. The is that adorable key that I found in the dollar bin at Michael's and I attached a little charm to it. The metal sprockets are by Tim Holtz and I added some alcohol ink in Ginger to match the Kraft paper.

I hope you will join us for this months sketch challenge at CLP! You have until January 31st to join.
I look forward to seeing your creations!
Hugs Bonnie



I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Stamptacular Sunday 147 texture(winner)

24 comments:

Hellma said...

Stunning card, love the image and the striking blue flowers.

Eulanda said...

My hats off to you cuz I had a hard time coloring this image. She's so super cute but very detailed. I do like their images tho. Great pebble and love all the extra's. As usual!! I couldn't believe it but I have never been a follower. I AM NOW! Look out! LOL!!

Cheryl said...

Wow Bonnie , what a stunning card!!! love it.
Hugs Cheryl

Elise said...

Hi ya Bons! You have coloured this beauty so wonderfully! She's totally "hot"! lol! Love the earthy colors and the blues make everything "pop" right on out! And all those gadgets and little wheels or thingy's are such gorgeous touches to this! Love it!

Love,
Elis

Cor* said...

OH MY LORD how great is this! I love all your touches! Fantastic, fantastic fantastic. Thanks for inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the rich colours . Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Julie P

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card

Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - you have nailed this steam punk girl - so out of your usual style, but stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Berry said...

Ooo this is another Fab card Bonnie what stunning colours and LO all your embellishments are perfect too. I'm not sure I could do steampunk but you did it so well!
Thanks for all your "chat" over the weekend and for the fab comments hugs Rebekah xx

angelwhispers said...

Better late than never and sooo worth the wait!! Love it and the colours and detail are so perfect for your superb image! Chanelle xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW this is lovely! You really have done justice to that layout! I love the image and well I love everything about this card! Thank you for joining us at One Stitich at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous, love the rich colours, the whole card is just fab. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Winnie said...

Stunning card love the colors and the image is great, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular this week.

Hugs Winnie

Kathleen said...

Fab card great colouring and love the details,
Which past challenge have you chosen?
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Vicky said...

Super gorgeous card sweetie I sooooo love the colours of this its very rich looking & love the fabby image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

ellen vargo designs said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and just perfect for the occasion, a really beautiful vintage design! Thanks for joining in with us CES this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Fantastic card. Great coloring. Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Studio Designs for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday. Please join us again next week.

Nikki Byrne said...

Fab image and amazing embellies :o) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck. Nikki DT

Anonymous said...

Woooowsi!!! How cool, fantastic image and beautyful coloring and your details are AMAZING as always, Sweetie :)))
Lots of luuuv Lill xx

Sandra said...

Cor.... stunning card. I love it!! Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge.... hope to see you again next month.
Sandra x

Lin said...

Oh WOW utterly gorgeous!!

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Ooo la la look at this little vixen. I love the colors you used, so rich and vibrant. The roses are simply outstanding. I want to play this challenge....I need to get busy..lol

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card and such a great image too. Thank you for joining us at SMC this month.
Debbie x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...