Monday, March 22, 2010

"Congratulations on your new baby" Card

Hello and Happy Spring! Daffodils are popping up everywhere. Wow time is just flying by. It's been so exciting here with our new addition. Jameson is doing fabulous and should be coming home tomorrow. Whooo Hoo!!! I decided to make a congratulations card for Jenn and finally was able to finish it. Boy do I miss stamping and creating. Feww I was so happy to be able to squeek this one out.





I created this easel card using Chelsea's CLP Sketch challenge #23. Thank you Chel for such a beautiful sketch to work with!
I immediately knew exactly which image I wanted to use to create this card. The image is Annabelle from the D'Amour Allure collection. Isn't she absolutely beautiful?! You can find this lovely stamp at McMahon Five Designs. Image was stamped and embossed on Neenah paper and coloured in using Copic markers. Card stock decorative paper by DCWC "Flower Shower Spring Pack". I embellished with Prima flowers and leaves and Queen & Co Pearls.
I entered card to the following challenges
Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Elise said...

OH Bonnie! Jenn is going to LOVE her card! This card is packed with lovely embellishments ... look at all those GORGEOUS flowers just shooting up like spring! :) And the colors you've used are flat out BEAUTIFUL! Yes, I agree with you ... this is such a lovely image to use! :) This is absolutely perfectly stunning! I looove it! I'm so happy to hear Jameson is coming home tomorrow! Yayyy! :) Now you can hog up all the cuddle time ... hehe! Thank you for sharing another gorgeous creation Sweet Bons!
Love,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fab card, I love the zesty colours, and you really put some effort into your detail...
Stunning card!!!
x
Vicky
Congratulations too, beautiful iddy biddy baby...

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie! Jenn will luv it. Good to hear Jameson is doing well and will be home soon.

xoxo,
Lori

Chelsea said...

Too sweet! A beautiful card for a beautiful occasion! I have to look at that adorable baby everything I stop by! Can't get enough of that cute baby face! ~Chelsea

cocoetnono said...

Congratulations for all the marvellous creations I see on your blog!!
You're very talented and your cards are gorgeous!!
Hugs from France,
Christelle.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...