Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yippie I Won!!!! Fussy and Fancy challenge

Hello Hello Hello! I just wanted to share some fabulous news with you. I not only one Top 5 in the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge which is totally awesome just in itself. Thank you so much ladies for choosing my card. My card won with the stamp I used given to me by my bestest buddy Elise. Yup my wonderful Sunshine friend gave me this adorable stamp knowing how much I loved it. Without shame I think I practically begged for it. Hee Hee Thank you so so much Elise. Love you so much!
TCBOTB


Thank you everyone for stopping in. Have a wonderful day! Hugs Bonnie

4 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Congratulations sweet Bonnie! You definitely deserve it! She's gorgeous!

Cheers,
Susan

HappyCrafter said...

Congrats! I definitely think in the fussy and fancy you are the tops, so glad you got the recognition. Great start to the week :-)

Juanita said...

Your cards is gorgeous how could we not pick it as one of our Top 5 :)?

Elise said...

Yayyyyyyy!!! Ohhhh this definitely deserves this win! It's gorgeous beyond words!!!! It looks like this little Belles belonged to you .. .and I'm so happy that you have her! :) I know you give her tons of love there with you!

You are so fabulous Sugar Bons! Congratulations on your well deserved win!!!! Super big hugs and a round about twirl! lol!

I love you dear friend!
Elise


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...