Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fragile Beauty

Hello my sweet friends! Gosh it's already Thursday where does the time go? I hope every one's week so far has been full of creativity! Vacation was such a wonderful relaxing time but I sure did miss my card making and all my blogging friends. So it's good to be back creating and catching up with everyone.
So for today's card I actually coloured this little beauty while on vacation. What did you think it was all craft free? So silly!

My card recipe:

Image is called "Fragile Beauty" by Sugar Nellie.
Papers by K&Co "Floral Dreams".
The gorgeous butterfly is by Prima. Isn't it amazing?
I used Prima Flowers as well as a variety of flowers by Wild Orchids.
The pretty stick pins are also from Wild Orchids.
Prima swirls and pearls by Q&Co.
I enhanced with Stickles of course and Liquid Pearls.

I am submitting my card into the following challenges:
One Stitch At a Time challenge #15 use something new (Prima butterfly)
Pixie Dust Studio challenge #25 Punch it out
Cute Daisy May challenge ribbons and bows

Well my dear friend I so appreciate you stopping in! Have a sparkling day. Hugs Bonnie :o)

11 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful and that butterfly...I luv it!!! Fab colours and pretty flowers. Luv all the details you put into your creations.

xoxo,
Lori

pinky said...

This is just heavenly!!! So sparkly and in the most beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

Dena said...

Wow!!!! This is stunning!!! Gosh, these colors together are so dreamy and downright gorgeous! All you details are perfecto mundo!!!! Love your card!
Hugs, Dena

cheryl said...

oh wow wow great card hun love that image and super detail too thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chelsea said...

Oh yeah Bonnie, you come back from vacation with a Wowzer! So much goodies on your card, yet everything is in it's place. Gorgeous card, love all the sparkles too! WooHoo! Welcome back!

Elise said...

Yayyy! Bonnie's back! Well, this is simply STUNNING as always! Wow! Look at all this sparkles! And the colors ... oh my goodness .. it's heavenly!!!! All the embellies are soooo BEAUTIFUL! *slurp slurp, drool* lol! sigh ... amazing work my dear friend!!! I love love love it!!!

Love ya!
Elise

Karen W said...

Wow this is amazing, I love everything in this and the previous ones as well. Just gorgeous.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bonnie my first time visiting you but it definitely won't be the last so I have joined your follower band. I am totally awed by your amazing creation...when I first set eyes on it I just said to myself WOW, then OMG this is just totally stunning work I just cannot find the words to explain how this makes me feel. I do know that one day, maybe, I will find just a pinch of your amazing talent thank you so much for sharing this with us at Whoopsie Daisy this month I look forward to visiting again.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

Bonnie this is truly stunning, you are such an inspiration with such beautiful work, hugs Rebekah x

scrapaddict said...

Thjis is stunning, I love the way you get everything to work together.

Serene Designs said...

Hi Bonnie, What a Absolutely Gorgeous card, really stunning, so much work but WOW what a result, You are so Talented. Thankyou for sharing your awesome creation, Have a Great Week. Bye for now Maria


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...