Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy DT Card Happy Halloween

*****UPDATE******
This card was chosen as I topped it with Make It Crafty. Check out my lovely award.

*************2nd POST for Today************
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE.

Hello my lovelies and Happy October 1st. October is my most favorite month out of the year. The leaves are turning, the wind is howling and the goblins will be haunting. Everyday during the month of October in the O'Clair residence is Halloween. I've begun my decorating and the process of turning my home into Spooky-Ville. Fun!!!!


In the mean time we are also celebrating another monthly challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. This months challenge is Paper Piece. And the winner will receive 4 sheets of Digi's!!!! WHAT??? Yup, 4 Sheets. Yeah!!!!! And Linnie has the most amazing digi's. I absolutely love working with them. Speaking of.... check out this little cutie pie. I just fell in love with this delightful little flying witch. She is from sheet 110 and can be found HERE. With each sheet comes 4 different darling images.
I colored her in using my beloved Copic Markers.I sprinkled some glitter on her wing.The mushroom is a digi from Make It Crafty and can be found HERE I also colored it in using my Copic Markers.I embellished with flowers and little button pumpkins and added some Flower Soft.Sentiment by Recollections. I am entering my card into the following challenges
Make It Crafty challenge anything goes (winner)

I hope you've enjoyed today's not so spooky card. LOL Have a Sparkling Day!!!! BOO!!!!
Hugs Bonnie :0)

14 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I seriously think that this is my most favorite cards! I love how fun and mystical it is!

Priyanka said...

this is yeas this is absolutely fabulous.

Jill said...

Oh Bonnie I am speechless! This is so gorgeous. I love the image and the foreground is absolutely inspired! Thanks so much for playing along at Make it Crafty this week, really hope to see you for the next challenge. Jill

Love crafts forever said...

WOW Bonnie!!! What a grate colors. And flowers are so beautiful. Love it. Hugs, Nataliya.

Patricia Mae said...

Bonnie I love this it's so cute I will have to check out these stamps. This card is just the cutiest.
~Patricia

Annette said...

Bonnie, my jaw just dropped! Amazing! I have that MIC image too & I am so inspired by your showcase of this digi! Gorgeous! Spectacular!

Elise said...

Damn!!!! This is soooo freakin' CUTE! It's actually very very STUNNING! Everything on here is INCREDIBLE ... LOOOOVE the whole scenery going on!! Look at that wonderful mustroom house and that cutie flying above! And all those GORGEOUS flowers and clusters going on down at the bottom!!! I wanna go there!!!! Amazing work Bons!!!! I am blown away! :)

Love,
Elise

HappyCrafter said...

oh my, she is a cutie! Looks good how she's popped up, and the flowers on this one are so beautiful!

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my hun
this is absolutly gorgeous
such rich colors
hugs angelique

Linnie said...

Bonni this is a pure work of beautful art you take my breath away
luv
linniexxx

Zoe said...

Wow Bonnie! This looks so bright and exciting! Don't youjust wish you were there?? I love ALL the finer details you added and how cute are those pumpkins you hid in there! Thanks for joining the fun at Make it Crafty. Hugs xxoo

Chelsea said...

oohhh...this is amazing Bonnie! She is such a cute little witch, and the house is amazingly colored.
Love,
Chelsea

Shirl said...

Congrats for making it to Top 6 on Make it Crafty! Love your card!

Cec said...

Wow, is all I can say. This card has so much life with all the wonderful details and your fabulous colouring.
Hugs!
Cec


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...