Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Magnolia White + 1

*****Update my card was chosen by CES challenges Top 3*****
*****Check out my gorgeous blinkie*****

Good Morning! My apologies for neglecting my blog and my absence of visiting you. My daughter and my grand kids left last night. We had a fabulous weekend together, I was sad to see it come to an end. The kids actually wanted to stay one more night and informed their parents they could just go home and pick them up the next day. I guess they thought they had it all figured out. Needless to say I have lots to catch up on and a ton of emails to return.

I really wanted to try this white + one other colour and it was more difficult than I thought. Way more difficult so it was truly an awesome challenge. I ran the white card stock through a snow embossing plate so sorry but my camera couldn't pick it up. I coloured in my adorable Magnolia stamp in with my Copics. I used Diamond Dust on the Prima and Wild Orchids flowers as well as all around the white border. I embellished with some really beautiful black lace and some pretty pins from Wild Orchids.

I am submitting my card into the following challenges
CES challenge #13 Lovely Lace (top 3 winner)
Have A Wonderful Sparkling day! Hugs Bonnie :o)

12 comments:

Priyanka said...

another wonder in this craft world.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card.

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Berry said...

What a fabulous card Bonnie, she is such a sweet image and gorgeous flowers as ever! Glad you had a lovely time with your family! Hugs Rebekah xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Bonnie this looks absolutely amazing, as usual, I adore the B&W colour combo the looks pure luxury I love every tiny bit of it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors on this! Love all the bling and details!

Chelsea said...

Wow Bonnie! Another masterpiece! Love how you have altered this Tilda! Her flower bouquet is gorgeous. Beautiful work my dear!
Love,
Chelesa

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful! Great job with the challenge, the black and white looks great on this card, and that lace is wonderful!

jen said...

WOW this is fantastic!!!! I love your card! The colors are great and I love the way you colored her! Great job!! I'm so excited to have found your blog. I may have stopped by before, but not sure. I have been missing out...lol
I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit me sometime. I'm having a giveaway and would love for you to play. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !!
thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Eine schöne Karte mit vielen liebevollen Details.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen
EAC-Team

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! This is really beautiful! LOVE that black lace!! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs, Sharon


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...