Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas themed blog candy winner

Very quicky post today and I do want to apologise for MIA. Lots going on right now but I'd like you all to know I miss you terribly and I hope you miss me too. I'll be back before too long.
So onto the winner of my Christmas themed blog candy. AND THE WINNER IS........ #45 Tanja Phillips!
Congratulations Tanja email me your address so I can send out your goodies. bonzoclair@netzero.com
Thank you everyone who participated! Have a Sparkling Day!!!! Hugs Bonnie

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you very much Bonnie! I just emailed you :)

Tabitha said...

Congrats Tanya.

Ms. Jen said...

Hang in there Bonnie! Take care of yourself and your family and we hope to see you soon sweetie.

Hugs - Jen

poerava said...

félicitation a la gagnante et merci encore

helencreaty1 said...

congratulations to teh lcuky winner


hugssssss


helen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...