Friday, December 17, 2010

McMahon Five Designs newest image release!

Fabulous new releases at McMahon Five Designs this week! My gift back image features "Snow Angel" digi image. I just fell in love with this little cutie. I coloured her in using my Copic markers then used my clear embossing ink and sprinkled Embossing powder which is clear but has a sparkle to it. I also made her removable to use as a tree ornament. Isn't she so fun?



















Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!




6 comments:

Priyanka said...

yes yes she is so fun.again a bright creation where were u? After long days u r back again.

Hugs
Priyanka

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute gift bag Bonnie. I love the new image Sabrina I would love to see what you can make with her, I may have to go get her she is so pretty.
~Patricia

Berry said...

What a sweet and fu image Bonnie fab colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

Christine said...

I love your sweet gift bag!!! Love how you colored the image!

Elise said...

Hi Sugar Bons! Ah, this girl looks so happy making a snow angel on your creation! :))) I'd be as happy as can be on something you make too! hehe!

Love ya!
Elise

Gayle Cook said...

Oh Bonnie...this is F.A.B!!!!

Thank you so much for making my wee snow angel look so gorgeous...xxx

FairyD x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...