Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch challenge #86

It's time for another sketch challenge at Midnight Madness. For my card I used Forget Me Nots digi image by Doodle Pantry. Aren't these flowers gorgeous. I made them 2-D by colouring another set, cutting out just the flowers and using pop dots and placed them over the original coloured flowers. I hope my card has inspired you to join us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations! Have a fabulous day and thank you so much for stopping in. Hugs Bonnie

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC85 Gold Star Award goes to...
Jackie Scott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC85 Remarkables Awards go to...
Karin Van Eijk
Stargroves (Anne)
Kathryn

  Congratulations!!
Please grab your award logos from the side bar
 and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 The MMSC85 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
Laila
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC86 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
https://doodlepantry.com/
I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  Doodle Pantry has a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-colored images.  My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices. Laurie
  • Nikki Sivils Victoria's street 6x6 paper pad
  • basic grey buttons Green at heart
  • Basic grey buttons Max & friends
  • say it with Pearls pink swirls
  • 50 wild rose paper flowers from Wild Orchid crafts
  • 5 spools (new) ribbon in varying colors shown
  • $10 gift coupon to DoodlePantry.com
Thank you so much for your wonderful prize Laurie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our January Monthly sponsor is....
http://www.lindystampgang.com/http://www.lindystampgang.com/
Click HERE to see the Fantastic Prizes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:
MMSC86


18 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous! Love the popped up flowers and the heart doily!

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colour combo and the ribbon!! Those flowers look really effective! Nice job.

Why not pop on over to my blog? I have candy available until the 31st.

Lou Mac. xo

Priyanka said...

heart doily is my too fav one, and ur coloring is so lively here,grrrrrrrt.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous. I absolutely adore your take on the sketch, the fabulous design, and your stunning choice of elements/dies. Everything works beautifully together. You also did an amazing job bringing the Doodle Pantry flowers to life with your vibrant coloring.

Guro said...

WoW!!!!!!!!! I love your colors and the 3D feel to this card :-D The flowers look so real, and the butterflys compliments the image. Amazing work!!!
Have a great week :-D
Hugs Guro

chris said...

Just so amazingly BEAUTIFUL. gorgeous as always. hugs chris xx

Lorie said...

This is beyond gorgeous, Bonnie! What a stunning creation, and I especially love the lacey background. It adds such a soft and pretty touch to those gorgeous flowers and sweet butterfly images. Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Lorie

Dawn Edwards said...

Beautiful Card Bonnie! your flower image is just breathe-taking fabulous. I love the rich colors and how realistic they appear. Everything about this card flows so well it's just a fabulous crisp happy card. Thanks for the inspiration.
Dawn

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super pretty! Love the tag and great colors!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. this is a great card.
when i saw the sketch at first i would have had a hard time with it.
your card is totally inspiring

thank you for seeing me today and your sweet comment!
hugs and take care
Claudia

Berry said...

Gorgeous work as ever Bonnie, such lovely colours and what a fab sketch this wk! Hugs rebekah xx

LindaS said...

I love all the red and pearls. Beautiful.

Renee Matarese said...

What a bright, fun card. I love teh lace heart and how you've popped up your flowers and butterflies for a 3-D look. Very pretty.
ReneƩ
Midnight Madness Design Team

Patricia Mae said...

I love how everything pops of the card. I love 3D! I see some new punches there I think I might need, lol.
~Patricia

Valerie said...

Your card is stunning! I just love the embellishments you used.
Valerie PSDT

Priscilla said...

Hi Bonnie, This has truly been such an awesome start to the year and your card is fabulous!! I love the rich bold colors in the flowers. Your work is awesome!! I am thrilled you want to hang out with the MM Team. Have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to your next creation.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Bonnie...fellow Twilight girl!!! LOL I always love to come to your blog and drool over Edward!! BUT, I'm really here to see your fabulous cards and this one is truly stunning in the red, orange and green!! You certainly know how to make your cards pop! Beautiful with all the pearls and butterflies and the die cuts!
Many thanks for all your kind words for my DH's uncle, they are much appreciated.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Bonnie!
This card is so bright and happy I want it to hang in front of my eyes all the time, cause then I would spend all my days smiling. Thank you for sharing such a lovely and colorful card with me.

Hugs
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...