Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Easter Chick!!

Hello and good morning! Today's card I created using a stamp that I purchased on my bus trip shopping spree last week. It's by Stampavie called Easter Chick, wicked cute right? I colored this little darling in using my Copic markers. Designer papers by DCWV. I used Spellbinder die cuts for the sentiment and chick frame and I added Liquid Pearls around both.
Thanks for stopping in on this lovely but rainy day! I soooo love hearing from you.
Hugs Bonnie
I am submitting my card into the following challenges
7 Kids Collage Fund #19 Easter/Spring
Copic Creations #47 favorite coloring technique Copic w/Prisma
Creative Belli #115 Eggs/ bunny's
Crafts and Me #30 ribbon
Paper Issues show us your grass
Simon Says Stamp card for a child

13 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, this looks smashing!
So adorable and filled with georgeus details. I love it, sweetie! :)

Have a nice wednesday!
Hugs, Anne.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the coloring on that cute little chick! The pink papers are fun too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Priyanka said...

how so so so sweet abd lovely pink

Berry said...

This is fab Bonnie! Your colouring is superb here and what a cutie! I have taken to reading twilight again and have a gorgeous new pic of RP on my blog, I am in serious danger of becoming far to obsessed you know! Hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bonnie I just have to agree with you 100% that the image is 'wicked cute', lol, those lovely cheeks and smile awwwww, I so love this card cuteness and beauty what more could we ask for.
Hugs
Lorraine x

RoseC said...

Bonnie, your Easter Chick card is lovely. The colors are gorgeous. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my goodness.. this is absolutely stunning and PERFECTLY colored *wow*
Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me challenges! Hope to see you again next time :)
{hugs} Sylvia

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhh what a sweet card! Love the little bird! Janine

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely easter card and cute image thanks for joining Creative inspirations this week

papertrails leaver said...

such a wonderful card! Love your image! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

Diamond Doll said...

Awww this is one gorgeously cute card and your coloring is awesome.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Courtney said...

Bonnie...this is adorable!! And your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our "Easter" challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Mani said...

Hey.
What a beautiful card. Just perfect for our theme. Many thank for joining us at Penny's Challenges this week.
Manuela


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...