Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Easter Chick!!

Hello and good morning! Today's card I created using a stamp that I purchased on my bus trip shopping spree last week. It's by Stampavie called Easter Chick, wicked cute right? I colored this little darling in using my Copic markers. Designer papers by DCWV. I used Spellbinder die cuts for the sentiment and chick frame and I added Liquid Pearls around both.
Thanks for stopping in on this lovely but rainy day! I soooo love hearing from you.
Hugs Bonnie
I am submitting my card into the following challenges
7 Kids Collage Fund #19 Easter/Spring
Copic Creations #47 favorite coloring technique Copic w/Prisma
Creative Belli #115 Eggs/ bunny's
Crafts and Me #30 ribbon
Paper Issues show us your grass
Simon Says Stamp card for a child

14 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, this looks smashing!
So adorable and filled with georgeus details. I love it, sweetie! :)

Have a nice wednesday!
Hugs, Anne.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the coloring on that cute little chick! The pink papers are fun too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Priyanka said...

how so so so sweet abd lovely pink

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous Easter Project hun! Thanks for joining in with our Easter Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Rebekah said...

This is fab Bonnie! Your colouring is superb here and what a cutie! I have taken to reading twilight again and have a gorgeous new pic of RP on my blog, I am in serious danger of becoming far to obsessed you know! Hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bonnie I just have to agree with you 100% that the image is 'wicked cute', lol, those lovely cheeks and smile awwwww, I so love this card cuteness and beauty what more could we ask for.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rose said...

Bonnie, your Easter Chick card is lovely. The colors are gorgeous. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Sylvia said...

oh my goodness.. this is absolutely stunning and PERFECTLY colored *wow*
Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me challenges! Hope to see you again next time :)
{hugs} Sylvia

ellabella said...

Ohhhh what a sweet card! Love the little bird! Janine

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely easter card and cute image thanks for joining Creative inspirations this week

papertrails leaver said...

such a wonderful card! Love your image! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

Diamond Doll said...

Awww this is one gorgeously cute card and your coloring is awesome.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Courtney said...

Bonnie...this is adorable!! And your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our "Easter" challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Manuela said...

Hey.
What a beautiful card. Just perfect for our theme. Many thank for joining us at Penny's Challenges this week.
Manuela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...