Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boo! Not so Scary Witch Tickled Pink




Hello my lovelies! I hope your week is going good thus far.
Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using a Tickled Pink digi image that I won a while back. She is called Lil Haunts Witch Lylah. Isn't she so cool? I colored her in using my Copic markers. Papers are by K& Co., new I think this year but are similar to last years. I used 3 punches by Martha Stewart. The Iron fence with the bats, awesome right? Punch around the page spider web and the deep edger spider web punch. I used purple lace from my stash and sprinkled some seed beads and Martha Stewart glass beads. Flowers are by Prima and Wild Orchids. I hand dyed the crinkle ribbon. I tucked a handmade stick pin behind the flowers and added a handmade kitty bauble pebble to the ribbon. This was so much fun to make I just love Halloween crafting.
Happy Crafting and have a beautiful day!
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Bonnie

I am going to submit my card into the following challenges
Sketch N Stash 69 (WINNER)
Stamptacular Sunday 127 sky's the limit (WINNER)
Sweet Stamps 31 lace (WINNER)

19 comments:

Berry said...

Ooo how fab Bonnie! I adore Halloween too and those papers are so funky! I love your little orange charm bauble and the wonderful image hugs Rebekah xx

Jennie Garcia said...

Your card is amazing!! I love those colors and your coloring!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Love all the layers and details on this!

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous Halloween card! Those papers and your colour palette are just perfect with this cute digi.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

CraftinGranny said...

Love it Bonnie! Great halloween colors and adorable image. Fantastic layering and your flower arrangement is amazing. The baubles and pin is gorgeous. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

OOOO she's lush! Love the flowers too!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card what lovely colours too
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Иришка-Лав said...

Боже мой какая ведьмочка! просто прелесть!!!

Vee said...

One of my fav Eagles songs. Super image and love the colours. Thanks for joining Charisma's challenge.
xx Vee

Elise said...

Oh man this is cool! I loooove Halloween too!!! And these colors are PERFECT!!! Look at how you've coloured her too! Wow wow wow! I love her color combo! And that little clear potion bottle with the beads?! COOOOOL!!! And I see your infamous lampwork stickpin on the side! OooOOoOOooOoo PERFECTLY HALLOWEENIE!! Gorgeous Bons!!!!

Love Always,
Elise

Julie said...

Your card is stunning Bonnie!! Such a great image, great colouring and an awesome colour mix!1 Love all your gorgeous flowers too!! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this week, Juliexx

Anne said...

I adore this! So cool! I love the way the green kind of glows, it looks all spooky and nice. Great coloring, and as always you have such amazing details all over.

I`d love to be somewere they celebrate Halloween and see what its like, its not a Norwegian tradition, even if the stores try to sell it to us. ;)

Hope you are having a good Sunday.
Hugs, Anne.

Laney said...

wow Fabby card hun!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Carol Hurlock said...

How Spookatcular! I would love to have an outfit just like hers to wear to work for Halloween. It would be fun..lol I love the sprinkling of the dew drops and of course, your coloring is fantastic. Cute card.

Jill said...

stunning card very spooky thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Nina said...

Wooaaw, this is totally stunning and I really do not know where to start... Amazing colouring, love the fence and all your beautiful flowers.

Thanks for joining our "The Sky Is The Limit" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.

SusanLotus said...

Fabulous Halloween-card! I love this!

Debs said...

Fabulous card - stunning colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Eulanda said...

You freakin' won all those challenges with this card?!! WOW! Although it's definitely a winner for SURE! I ♥♥♥ IT!! Have you ever thought about being on their DT? They would be so impressed with this. LUV that bouquet!! And those green bubbles are so cool!! Hugs!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...