Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Holidays

Raining cats and dogs here and quite gloomy. However a perfect day to stay in your Jammie's and curl up on the couch with a good book. Which is what I'm going to do very soon.

Today's card features the absolutely adorable Lili of the Valley stamp called "Shine a Light". I colored her in using Copic markers. Flowers are by Wild Orchids and Recollections. The gold metal corner is also from Wild Orchids. I have a sweet little old St Nick handmade pebble peeking from beneath the seam binding. I tucked a handmade stick pin behind the seam binding and added little jingle bells to a safety pin and attached it to the ribbon. The awesome cool frame is a die cut from Spellbinders, I love it!
Thank you so much for stopping in today. I so appreciate the wonderful comments you leave. It brightens my day more than you know!
Have a sparkling day
Hugs Bonnie



I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Dutch Dare 134 sketch
Wild Orchids 34 Christmas Fun
Fab N Funky 95 distressed

13 comments:

Jaimy said...

What a beautiful card did you make!
greetings, Jaimy

Catherine said...

This is just simply stunning!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow and wow, Bonnie this is absolutely beautiful you use such gorgeous flowers and embellishments that image and design are awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

This is wonderful Bonnie I love the gold elements to this so warm esp on a cold day like it is here! Hope you have a nice read I think I need to do some of that myself! Hugs Rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Bonnie, I just love this card, it is so pretty, the colours and fabulous image...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

Oh---- my ----- GOSH! This is freakin' FABULOUS! Bons .. I love everything you put on here! Whenever I see your creations, it's like walking into a craft store for me! I am in gaga land and don't know where to look first! lol! All of your details just takes my breath away, from the snowflakes, the cheesecloth, the colouring, the flowers, the little gems .. alllll of it .. sigh ... absolutely AMAZING!

Much Love,
Elise

kiwimeskreations said...

Incredible dimension, Bonnie, and the image catches you eye straight away - beautiful!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH WOOOOW, I have to say that I LOVE your christmascard :)))
Your choise in colors are just SO GREAT, and my godess all those lovely colors!!Love all the layers and embellishments, this is FANTASTIC, I can't get enough word out of my mouth it seems LOL :)
You ROCK!!!
Have a sparkling weekend, sweetie :)
Luv Lillxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Quite magical - Gorgeous!

Anne said...

The red and golden yellow looks so great, and I love the shiny red berries, snowcrystals, and cloth. Georgeus! :)

Have a great weekend, hon! :)
Hugs, Anne.

Emma H said...

Ooh, pretty! Such gorgeous colour and lots of glitter! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is absolutely precious. I love all the luscious layers and embellishments. Just incredible.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

Your cards looks good by their color shape and layers but i need some thing simple but new ,Add some thing new on this page ....
print membership cards
Pvc cards


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...