Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Believe that you are Wonderful


Good Morning my friends. Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving? I have to say this year that I am most thankful for my new doggie Buddy. OMG he has brought me so much joy and laughter. sigh..

Today's card features an adorable image by Lili of the Valley that I have been dying to ink up. I used my Copic markers to color it in although I messed up and colored a little bit outside the lines I'm happy how it turned out. The pretty paper is by Daisy D that I've had FOREVER, hanging head in shame.
I used Martha Stewart and Magnolia die's and punches. The beautiful sentiment is by Lili of the Valley. I tucked two handmade stick pins and also added a cute little Santa bauble that I also made.

For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving please have a beautiful day be safe and eat like a pig!
For those of you that don't have yourself a beautiful day as well.
Hugs Bonnie



I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Lili of the Valley 121 Christmas card to someone special
I Brake for Challenges 14 four seasons (WINNER)
Pink Ink Sketch 10 (TOP 3 WINNER)
Lothian Crafts 20 Christmas (WINNER)

15 comments:

cebelica said...

Your card is stunning!

Lothian Crafts said...

I love your colouring and that is a lovely image. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Wow , this card is stunning. Beautiful as usual. Your work is amazing.
TFS.

You to have a happy turkey day.

F.T said...

so cute,

Plastic VIP Cards
Plastic Card Printing

Vicky said...

This is absoluteyl stunning love the image & I luurrrvvve all the embellishments.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Bonnie, your colouring is superb, gorgeous image and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

Oh Bons! You are not going to believe this, I'm playing with the SAME image right now!!!! lol! This is INCREDIBLE! I looooove the festive colors and all the embellishments you add .. always so full of detial and gorgeousness!!!! And those stickpins at the top .. LOVE them!!!!

Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING as well!

Much Love,
Elise

kiwimeskreations said...

very sweet - do take care, Bonnie and don't overdo the colouring.
Blessings
Maxine

Hellma said...

This is stunning Bonnie! The coloring is devine and all those little extras.

Vick said...

Hi my friend,
all i can say is WOW what a stunning card, its gorgeous.......im so pleased you are back in blogland i have missed you, hugs & blessings, your mate (lol) across that mahoosive pond, Vick xxxxxx

Vick said...

Oh Bonnie this card is absolutely gorgeous, well done you, i love traditional colours for Christmas and this fits the bill!!! wish i had some LOTV stamps for this year, i must have a look at their shop, lol!!! lots of love and hugs to you vick xxxxx

Vick said...

Whoops please count the first message for the blue paper bag, thats where it should have gone, lol xxxxxx im showing my age here, forgetful and confused or what??? LOL hehehehehehe xxxx Vick

Berry said...

Another stunner Bonnie a fabulous work of art and a massive happy thanksgiving to you! Hugs Rebekah xx

noomiy said...

really love it! It's so full! :) amazing work!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness that is awesome. Where in the heck have I been while you have been pumping out these enchanting creations. Hiding that's it cause I love these images. This is so sweet. I love you eye for detail. What a beauty!

Bear Hugs,
Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...