Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let me Light the way

Lothian Crafts Online

Good Morning my lovelies! Half way through the week already and OMG the very last day of November. I can't believe it I really really can't believe it. Has everyone started their Christmas shopping? Not me I tend to be a last minute shopper as I've discovered over the years if I start early I go WAY overboard when buying. I do have to purchase a stocking for my new doggie Buddy to be filled with a treasure of goodies. My last dog used to open his own gifts let's see if Buddy can also figure out if you rip the paper to shreds you'll find something fun or yummy.

Today's card feature yet another Tilda from Magnolia's newest collection. I stuck with the traditional Christmas colors and inked Maggie up with Copic markers. The paper again is scraps from years gone buy I'm so proud to be using them up. The gorgeous flowers are by Wild Orchids as well as the red berries, they are so pretty. The twine that holds the cute little jingle bells I had picked up from a yard sale, still recycling here. The Italian Doily Die is by Cherry Lynn that I purchased from Die's to Die for. And OMG last week I put in another order and went a little over board buying up some Christmas die's. I can't wait to get them in and start using them. I'll show you my over haul once they come in. The Nestability die is of course by Spellbinders that I picked up at Michael's using a 50% coupon. The resin applique is by Melissa Frances. And lastly I've added two handmade stick pins to complete the flower bouquets.
I hope you like today's card.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs and lots of love Bonnie

I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Lothian Crafts 20 Christmas (winner)
Diva's by Design 16 anything goes (winner)

23 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh look at this, it's stunning! Loving it! Hope all is well :)

Martina said...

Hi Bonnie!
What a lovely and cute new Christmas card with one of the soo cute Magnolia Christmas stamps! I love how you use all these embellies on your card!!
No, I have not seen "Breaking Dawn" yet, but I plan to go and watch it tomorrow!! =)))
Hugs,
Martina

Marita said...

Stunning!!! And i love it♥.

Hugs, Marita

Berry said...

This is so yummy Bonnie I love the festive colours and the ribbon is just fabulous! All your little xmas embellies are gorgeous! Well done you for using up scraps too I am so bad with that! I bet you have the most fabulous xmas with your new little doggie in the family! Hugs Rebekah xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, beautifully embellished
Clairex

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie, what a stunning card. Your colouring is just perfect and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

Sarah

CraftinGranny said...

Another awe inspiring creation Bonnie. Gorgeous LO and embellies. Good luck in the challenges. "Hugs"

Chrissy said...

Stunning Bonnie, love the little pearls on Tilda, so beautiful..the flowers are gorgeous and amazing colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Bonnie this is so rich and gor-juss!! Love those flowers - drool...

thanks for your comment on my humble blog.
Blessings
Maxine

Henny said...

A very beautiful card Bonnie.

Greetings Henny.

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh boy, I keep running into these new Magnolia stamps and am trying to tell myself I don't need anymore as I haven't even inked up the ones I have. But you are ruining my resolve...lol This is so beautiful you can't help but one to pull out that credit card that you can't even read the numbers because the ink has worn off and burn the thing up!!! Love your pretty die and lace and gorgeous flowers. This is just beautiful. You always do such a fantastic job coloring these images. Beautiful work Bonnie!!! Such a pleasure to visit and get some inspiration!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Wow, Your cards seem to amaze me more and more each time you post one. Your work is beautiful.
You have a wonderful talent.
TFS

Courtney said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie!! Thanks for playing along this week for our "Tie One On" Challenge over at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Diane's Card Designs said...

Stunning card! The image is so sweet and all the detail to perfection is outstanding.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
Diane xx

Berry said...

I'm back again Bonnie! I really should have said thanks for playing along at Divas too lol! Hugs rebekah xx

Elise said...

Oh I love all those little pearl drops all over the image .. why does yours look more pearlier than normal? I love it!!!!!!! And this color combo .. OooOoOOo GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Love that stickpins peeking out by the flowers .. it always adds such a special touch ...and I just noticed that twine on the bottom! You know what?!!!! I just finished a project doing the SAME thing you did with the twine!! How funny we thought the same thing! :)

Much love,
Elise

Shelby said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower arrangement, the ribbon and the twine...well all of it actually! Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our keep warm challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Shelby

Crafteezee said...

Just beautiful Bonnie, love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas.
Hugs Tracy x
Have you seen the Envelope Boxes for sale on my Blog, hop over HERE.

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, adorable Tilda and wonderful details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

cebelica said...

Your card is stunning. I love the embellishments you used. Absolutely amazing! Thank you for playing with us at MMCS this week. Hugs!

Vicky said...

Simply stunning sweetie...!

thanks so much for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Lenet said...

This is beautiful!! love all the details.

Kattiz said...

Beautiful card, so mutch to look at. :) Thanks for playing with us at Marianne Design Divas. Hugs Kattiz


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...