Friday, March 2, 2012

Easter Greetings

Good Morning my lovelies and happy Friday! Where did the week go???? We did get some snow on February 29 do you think if it wasn't a leap year the snow wouldn't have come? haha OK I'm being goofy.
I'd like to share with you today's card that features one of Krista's Saturated Canary images. When I saw her I immediately said "I HAVE TO HAVE HER". Isn't she so cute? I colored her in with my Copics and also made some little puffy clouds. I think I have to work on that a little because it looks like she's going to have torrential rain any minute now. The pretty paper is by K&Co. called Berry Sweet. The round decorative doily die is by Die-namics. Flowers are by Wild Orchids and the flourishes and leaves are by Marianne's Design. The fancy tag holding the crystal charm is by Spellbinders. And the beautiful butterfly is from my super sweet friend Rebekah, Thanks sweetie pie.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in today. I sincerely look forward to reading your comments.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Bonnie


I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Saturated Canary 12 doilies
Cute Card Thursday 206 signs of spring
DYSU 61 things with wings
Dutch Dare tic-tac-toe, bright colors, flowers, spring
Paper Crafting Journey 4 anything goes
Paper Play 9 something old something new (new image, old paper)
Crafts 4 Eternity 61 digital delights
Joanna Sheen spring is in the air 
Deep Ocean 20 spring

22 comments:

stephanne said...

This is gorgeous Bonnie!! The colours are oh so springy and that image is caaaa-ute!! Love the colours and fabulous details!!
hugs, stephanne

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ooooo Bonnie, Spring is on its way, and isn't this gorgeous! I love this! Well I love krista's images big time! I see you are on EBay too, so am I, good luck with it. Judy x

Teresa said...

Another stunning card Bonnie, really looks like spring, it's gorgeous. You could enter this one into the Joanna Sheen blog challenge too.
Have a great weekend. Teresa xx

Berry said...

She is adorable Bonnie and your colouring here is fantastic! I love the lO and the pretty elements! Thanks for sharing with us at SC! Hugs rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Bonnie, Oh she is so cute and your card is stunning , love all the bright spring colours. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Cheryl

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Super sweet image and love all your extra bling and extras you add!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Super sweet image and love all your extra bling and extras you add!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Super sweet image and love all your extra bling and extras you add!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Super sweet image and love all your extra bling and extras you add!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Okay, I am still cracking up laughing here!!! Torrential rain any minute now huh?!!!! OMG, Bons you are hilarious! Your clouds and skies are absolutely GORGEOUS! And this darling of an image is coloured just PERFECTLY by you! The colors, yes, it reminds me that Spring is on it's way soon .. omgosh I feel like Winter never even started yet! lol! Well what can I say?! AMAZING as ALWAYS!!!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Priyanka said...

wow wow you are always amazing.

Priyanka said...

wow wow you are always amazing.

Priyanka said...

wow wow you are always amazing.

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely stunning ♥

Loopylou. said...

oh bonnie, my DH has just had to physically push my jaw back up for me because it dropped when I saw your stunning card,its just so pretty, I absolutely love it all.
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oh how beautiful, its absolutly stunning hunny,I love that image thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Papercrafting Journey hun,
luv n hugz
Kenzie xx
PCJ DT
Dont miss my birthday candy now open, lots of prizes to win xx

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Lovely colours - Easter is creeping up now

kitten - DYSU team

Jacki Daniels said...

what a stunning creation love it thanks for joining us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bonnie this is absolutely beautiful, a superb creation for Spring it makes you feel so uplifted, the fresh colours, the design, embellishments and image are stunning.
hugs
Lorraine x

Liliya said...

Wow, what an amazing card!! LOVE your colouring and all the details!! Thanks for joining DDCC this week! xx Lilia DT

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...