Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring is springing! Tilda and her tulips

Good morning every one. I hope you all had a wonderful week. Ours was very lovely the weather was just so beautiful. The kids, Jenn and I had a little picnic outside, the first of many for 2012! Jameson had an awesome Birthday as always filled with laughter and love oh and some crying, it isn't a family gathering without someone whaling over something. I have a few Bday pics below.
Today's card that I'd like to share with you features another Tilda and her bunny. The Tulip wheelbarrow is spanking new out of the package. It was another end of the season item that I got last year on sale. I colored using Copic Markers. The sweet sentiment is also by Magnolia. The designer paper is by My Mind's Eye called Jack and Jill. Flowers are by WOC and Recollections. I also found some more sweet little Easter charms, one is an egg which reads Easter across it and the other is a little watering can. It's hard to see but on the removable tag is some twine which I colored in myself to match the layout.
I am so happy you stopped by today.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend!
Hugs Bonnie


I am submitting my card into the following challenges

Magnolia-licious March color challenge
Simon Says Stamp a bit o green


Jameson the Birthday Boy!

This is Jameson's gift from Jenn and Rick. Rick is a self taught carpenter and designed and built this beautiful kitchen.


This is also a gift to Jameson from Jenn and Rick. Each of their kids has their own hand crafted and painted stools. Not only does Rick does wood working he's also an amazing artist. This adorable Minion on a tractor is from the movie Despicable Me. It's hand drawn and hand painted. I just had to show you what an amazing artist Rick is and how lucky his family is to get such awesome gifts.

Bye for now!

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning card. Love the beautiful flower and gorgeously coloured image. Wow what a nice and practical kitchen unit gift for the little ones.
Hugs
Desire

angelwhispers said...

I know a little girl who would love the kitchen its awesome and I love the stool he really is so talented you really are so lucky!!

Love your Easter creation its just yummy fabulous colours and perfect detail! Chanelle xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful card!
GORGEOUS LITTLE ONES!!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, love the papers and images and beautiful colouring.
What a fabulous play kitchen...clever man...and love the wee stool too...adorable photos, thanks for sharing.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

Hi Bonnie, oh wow this card is stunning , love tilda and the wheelbarrow and your colouring is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing your family pics too, wow that little kitchen is fantastic , Rick is very clever, great to have someone so handy in the family.
Hugs Cheryl

Eulanda said...

OH phew you didn't let me down. LMBO!! Another amazing card! And that kitchen is really something! Wish I had one when I was a kid. I do have the stool in my kitchen tho. I've learned to be careful tho cuz it'll tip easy. LOL!! Hugs!

Majsan said...

OOH WOOW this so amazing, I love your colouring, superprachtig :)

HUGS MAJSAN

Majsan said...

OOH WOOW this so amazing, I love your colouring, superprachtig :)

HUGS MAJSAN

Norma said...

Bonnie, what a gorgeous card. wonderful scene you've created. I love this Tilda image with her bunny and the wheelbarrow too. Beautifully coloured. Fab clouds in the background. Love the glitter on the tulips.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

You have a very talented and skilled son-in-law. Awesome kitchen and stools!

Anne said...

Oh sweetie, your card is gorgeous! Love the blue and green, and the wheelbarrow is beautiful! Gorgeous flowers, so pretty. :)

Looks like you had a great party, the little kitchen is amazing! Love the colorful little muffin-mouth. ^^

Hugs, Anne.

Linnie said...

Oh bonni stunning work i will miss you soooo much...fantastic piccies such a cutie
luv
linniexxx

Berry said...

I love that fab card Bonnie! What lovely fresh colours and fab flowers so pretty! And wow to all of Rick's amazing work! He is such a talent and a brilliant artist! Hugs Rebekah xx

Elise said...

Hi Bons! Well okay, let me talk about your gorgeous card first! Whew .. you always add so many STUNNING details on each of your cards, it takes me a while to soak it all in and savour it! Loooove the scenery you've created with this Tilda and the colouring is FABULOUS! And all those little charms you add gives it such a BEAUTIFUL touch!!!

And on to the pictures .. wowwww! Ricky is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!! I can't get over that kitchen he built! That is just crazy cool! And OMG ... Caila is sOOOO big!!! I pictured her as still a little little girl .. and I see this picture and I am like, "Wow! She's grown so fast!" They ALL have! And little Jameson is SO precious! hahaha!!! Look at those cheeeeeeks! OoOo I just want to kiss it and kiss it! He's so handsome! What a beautiful family you have Bons! Thank you for sharing these pics with us!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Such a stunning design with your flowers and pretty colors!! I love it all!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog! Hope that you will join us every Friday and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

P.S. Your photos are just darling too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fun scene and your beautiful coloring! So colorful and I love the sparkle on the tulips. Thanks for joining us this week at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

Vivi Casale said...

gorgeous card!
thanks so much for joining us at MSL!

Mandy said...

Stunning card Bonnie, so many pretty details to look at, beautifully coloured and love the sparkle :)
OMG how fabulous is that kitchen, and self taught that man is clever.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Louise said...

Wow what a gorgeous card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake for going dotty week
Hugs louise xx

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Another Stunning Easter Tilda creation Bonnie!! Thank you for joing us again at Totally Tilda!!
Hugs
Hazel xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...