Thursday, May 24, 2012

You're Beautiful DYSU GDT card

Good morning everyone. I hope you're all having a wonderful and crafty week so far. It's been totally hot and humid here, totally yucky. So I've been in my scrappy air conditioned room working on a project for a very special person.

I am very proud and totally honored to have been chosen to be a guest designer for Do You Stack Up challenge blog. I was jumping up and down with joy when it was announced.

So for this weeks challenge at DYSU is a little birdie told me. I used this amazingly adorable image by Lili of The Valley. I just love these two little sweethearts. I colored them in using my Copic Markers and the gorgeous designer paper is by Black Market Paper Society called Lucky n' Love. My wonderful sweetie friend Rebekah from Berrylicious all the way from the UK gave it to me. Head on over to her blog and show her some love she is an amazing artist. The resin corner pieces as well as the beigh flower are by Recollections. The buttons I tore off an old shirt. The teal flowers are by WOC and that beautiful brown lace at the bottom I purchased on Ebay. I distressed all of the edges, inked it with Walnut stain and highlighted with Stickles.

I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge at DYSU, they are also holding a DT call.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day
Hugs Bonnie


12 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This is so stinking cute. Adorable card. Love all the color choices. TFS. ANA

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the extras!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Bonnie. It is so well deserved, and you have done them proud! What a lovely card! I like that image too, another one on my wishlist! We have had sunshine at last today! Oh but I would not wselcome humidity! Judy x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, love the image and gorgeous colours, the lace is beautiful and what a wonderful flower...gorgeous.
Congrats on you GDT..it is a great feeling..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

HI ya Bons!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on being GDT for DYSU! Gosh girl .. everyone is so LUCKY to be snatching you up!!! You ROCK!

Well now on to this GORGEOUSNESS! Awwww gosh, I love these cuties! They are so engrossed in this book .. I wonder what they're reading together or looking at together? SoOo DARLING! And you've coloured them so BEAUTIFULLY! You make so may lovely layers upon layers on your creations .. it's just AMAZING Sweetie!!! I love this .. as always!!!

ps .. hot and humid eh?! YUCCCCK!!! :(

Much Love,
Elise

Berry said...

Wow Bonnie this is so lovely you have really brought these papers to life! Thanks for plugging me too lol!
I adore the pretty embellies and the lovely iage such an adorable creation!
Hugs Rebekah xx

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Love that sweet image and the gorgeous embellishments.
Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week over at DYSU.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

It's beautiful - all those little details - love it

kitten - DYSU team

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always! I just love your paper and colour choices with this adorable stamp. Stunning work!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!! Love all the details. Thanks for being our guest designer at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

Mary Jo said...

Gorgeousness! I LOVE that gray lace!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at DYSU.

Ren-Yi said...

Bonnie - you really hit this one out of the park. Glad to have you along with us as GDT star. you really rocked your spot! I love the little bit of sparkles on the flowers and the beautiful trim!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...