Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog Award

Good morning everyone. I hope your week is full of creativity! I fizzled out a little this week. Probably because I'm working on a few different projects at once. I think it's overwhelming and hindering my productivity. So here is my advise for today "one project as a time". LOL

I got this beautiful award from CJ over at Stamp'en with CJ. She has the most amazing Digi's Cowgirl Up Stamps. Please hop over and visit her blog HERE.

I am passing this award along to two of my closest and dearest blogging friends. Both have been such an inspiration to me. Their passion for creativity is just amazing. Not only are they exceptional artist but they are beautiful, strong, supportive, loving and sharing women. Thank you both very much. I love you with all my heart! So without further ado I am passing this award to Elise from Paper Love Affair and Chelsea from Crafting Life's Pieces. Hugs Bonnie

2 comments:

Elise said...

Awwwww!!! Thank you so so much Sugar Bons!!! I LOVE IT! I am so honored and proud to receive this from YOU! :) You're just the sweetest! Can you feel my big hug?! I am squeezing you so darn tight right now it's not even funny! lol! And you so deserve this award! Congratulations on receiving it! :)

I am off to run some errands with the family right now, but I will post it on my blog later today okay? Thank you sooooo much with all my heart Sugar plum!!!

Love you,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Bonnie! I wasn't ready to cry today! I have two back eye from my running mascara now! lol You are so stinkin' sweet! I can't not thank you enough, this is so meaningful to me. To be one of your two pick is unbelievable! I don't know what to say.

Congrats on recieving this award too...YOU are the Sweet Blogger! *HUGS & KISSES* ~Chelsea


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...