Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lili's Little Fairy my very 1st GDT card

I am so totally excited about today's post. I've been bursting will joy ever since I got the news that I was chosen to be a guest designer for Lili's Little Fairies. I was jumping for joy and doing the chair dance until my dog buddy got in on it and we were twirling around the house like loons. Best thing about dogs is they don't judge! Ha! Thank you Lili's Little Fairies for having me. Mwah!!!

Ok so for this weeks challenge at Lili's Little Fairies the theme is Diamonds and Pearls ewwww.. how how fun is that???!!!! For my card I chose to use this darling sweet image by Lili of the Valley called Glamorous Gardening. I thought she was perfect for this challenge as a glamorous gardener would definitely wear her diamonds and pearls.... Don't we all?

This absolutely gorgeous designer paper is by Prima the Fairy Belle collection. I colored my image in using Copic markers. The blue flower is from the dollar store heehee I know isn't it purty? The cream ones are by WOC and the burgundy one is from Prima. I added some bling to the center of the ruffle lace and some flat back pearls on the bottom. The large pearl which sits in the center of the crochet flower is handmade. I also handmade the pearl sprays and hand dyed the seam binding. The oval frame is by Melissa Frances which i added some tiny pearls and a heart bling.

I hope you like my card and that it inspire you to join us for this weeks challenge at Lili's Little Fairies for Diamonds and Pearls.
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs Bonnie


13 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Beautiful flowers and trim!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Inkypinkydelights said...

Bonnie this is gorgeous! I was just popping over to congratulate you too! Well done and so well deserved! I did smile when I saw your name! Judy x

Desire Fourie said...

Thats fantastic news. Congrats on your 1st DT spot - very well deserved and a great outlet to showcase your wonderful creative talent. Loving your creation and you have coloured the little garden diva beautifully.
Hugs
Deisre

Becky said...

I love your card, it's so pretty and girlie, it does diamonds and pearls perfectly.
Hugs Becky x

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations Bonnie for the GDT spot and WOW what an amazing card just lush and so much to look!! Chanelle xxx

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This is gorgeous. I think this is onw of my favorites. Especially since I do so much garden work and my husband always tells me, don't you see all the dirt getting in your rings and bracelets. LOL. I take them off to do my crafts but not for gardening. She is gorgeous. Love the shoes with the socks. I wore that when I was in high school, like Madonna. I was a Madonna wanne be. Thankfully I did not grow up to be her. Love the center piece on the crochet. You should do a tutorial on that.
Congrats on being chosen to be on the desgin team. Very well deserved. You work is beautiful.
TFS> Ana

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi Bonnie-they say Diamonds are a girls best friend!!! lol This is fabulous. I am so intrigued with your frame with the chunky monkey pearls-oooooo that is so awesome. You are the queen of embellishments girl. All hail the Queen!!! lol Oh I better get ready for work-what a mood I am in this morning. Yikes!!! Have fun my dear.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Catherine said...

Stunning card, love all that lace. Congratulations....

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Welcome to Lili's Little Fairies!
I love your card, it's beautiful and you deserve your GDT spot.
Huggles
Fairy Chris x

Elise said...

Can I get a Woot Woot?! Yea Bons!! I am SO happy that you are with LLF!!!!! And Buddy is the best isn't he?!! haha!!! He was singing right along with us, "Oh yeeea, uh-huh, Oh yeeeea, uh-huh!"

Well your creation is SPECTACULARLY GORGEOUS! sigh .. I always love taking in all the details you add. And all those pearls sprinkled around your card .. oh gosh .. so very elegant! Totally love those flowers .. did you make that crochet one?!!! I bet you did didn't you?! Love this darling image and how you've coloured her! This is simply AMAZING my dear! I love it!

Much Love,
Elise

thecraftycavalier said...

Gosh Bonnie, this is so delicious it's hard to know here to start!! I love the colours you've used and the flowers are beyond amazing! The pearls, the tag, the lace - what's not to love! Your cards are always a joy to see - there's so much to take in it's like a voyage of discovery! So, so happy that you've joined the Fairies this month - what lucky Fairies we are. Hugs, Jayne x

kiwimeskreations said...

Congrats on the GDT post - and what an amazing card.
Blessings
Maxine

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous and you always choose such beautiful colors. Congrats on making the design team. Hugs and God bless!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...