Sunday, April 22, 2012

Simply Magnolia DT card Use 2 Magnolia Images challenge

Good Morning everyone and Happy Earth Day. I hope you all had a wonderful week and are enjoying your weekend so far. I've not been feeling that great suffering with sinus head aches do to seasonal allergies. So I do apologise for not visiting for the last few days.

It's time for another awesome challenge at Simply Magnolia and this weeks theme is to use 2 Magnolia stamps. I used Ballerina Tilda and Elegant Heart. I colored my images in using Distress inks and added some Rock Candy Crackle and Stickles to the edges of Tilda's frame. The gorgeous designer papers are by Black Market called Let it Bloom. I used the same coordinating paper to make the flowers. I hand dyed the seam binding and added an adorable acrylic butterfly and a vintage button. I also added a handmade stick pin. The pearls are by Recollections and the ribbon is from my stash.

I hope my card has inspired to to join us in this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Bonnie

14 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

She is absolutely adorable. Love the coloring and the bold colors you used around her to make her pop out.
Beautiful work.
TFS. ANA

Mandy said...

Oh wow Bonnie your card is stunning as always, so many beautiful details and I love the colours you've used.
Hope you feel better soon lovely lady
hugs Mandy xx

angelwhispers said...

Wow Bonnie this is just so yummy I just love the images you have used and these colours are just so delicious and look amazing with all your embellies! Chanelle xxxx

inge said...

Gorgeous card again Bonnie, I love all your beautiful details.

XX Inge

amanda stokes said...

Hi Bonnie,
Beautiful card,lovely image and those colours together are gorgeous! :) x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the flowers that yu have added....

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww this is awesome Bonnie, I love that image of Tilda and this design is outstanding.
Hugs
Lorraine x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Absolutely stunning - just love the colours it is fantastic

Hazel said...

Hi Bonnie

Beautiful card - love the image and the colours and the layout is just fab too.

Be back to see you soon

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Berry said...

Hi Bonnie so sad to hear you are suffering I have to take pills every day to ward off the allergies at the moment! Your card is stunning love the pretty pin and all your embellies! Hugs rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Bonnie, such pretty details.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Fun to see your distressing, it looks beautiful! Great images and stunning flowers.

I love the perals framing the card, and the big one in the corner.

Stunning card, sweetie. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Elise said...

Hi ya Bons!!! OhhHHhH another GORGEOUS creation by the talented Bonnie! :) Tilda is coloured so delicately .. she is BEAUTIFUL! And your handmade stickpin along with all the rest of your breathtaking details are a sight for my eyeballs every single time I arrive here!!!! You are AMAZING my dear!

ps .. I hope you are feeling better! Allergies and sinuses totally SUCK!!!! :(

Love,
Elise

Scrappinkar said...

Oh my goodness, Bonnie! This is just stunning! I just love the beautiful purples on this page and that stick pin is scrumptious! I love how chunky it is!

I understand the allergies and I hope that you're feeling better!
Take care,
Karen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...